Nutritious & Delicious Real Food
Honey Bee Meals are hand-crafted meals made with real, fresh and quality ingredients - providing you with the tastiest and most nutritious meals for you and your busy life.
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
They're perfect to take to work, school, the gym or to enjoy in your own home after a busy day.
Just keep them refrigerated and reheat when you’re ready to dig in.
Our meals are nutritionally balanced based on the grams of protein, carbohydrate & fat per meal.
- Fitness meals = approx. 400-450 calories 35g protein, 40g carbohydrate, 10-17g fat
- Performance meals = approx. 550-600 calories
50g protein, 50g carbohydrate, 15-22g fat
- If you're reducing your carbohydrates (or do not eat any grains/legumes), add our
Low Carb Option to your order.
All meals are hand crafted and portioned to target macros as closely as possible.
How It Works
We prepare, cook and deliver your meals every week:
- 6 meals are delivered on Sunday
- 4 meals are delivered on Wednesday
Delivery is right to your door within Toronto, Ont.
- North to Hwy 7
- South to Queen's Quay
- East to Leslie
- West to Dufferin
Need a little customization?
- If you do not eat beef, simply add our No Beef option to your order.
- If you do not eat fish, simply add our No Fish option to your order.
- If you aren't a fan of one of our meals, let us know in your order notes - we will substitute.
- We cannot accommodate vegetarian/vegan diets at this time.
Ordering is simple:
Place your order here &
get excited for what's to come!
How It Started
Amy Sherman began Honey Bee Meals in December 2015 to make eating well easy & delicious.
Amy, a former NCAA athlete, is a Certified Holistic & Sports Nutritionist and CF-L1 Trainer.
Through her own health trials, Amy realized the power of real food and brought these principles to her own kitchen and life.
When she's not planning menus, testing new recipes or out delivering, you'll find her lifting weights, running, coaching basketball and planning an adventure.